Welcome to HomeLogic - the parent and student portal for the Calgary Board of Education.
Self-registration can be done by choosing the "New User?" option to the left under the login screen.
Parents, once you have completed the self-registration process, you will receive an email with your username and password. Log in from this page to access your child's current year attendance records, timetable, marks history (grades 7 -12 only), as well as the demographic information.
Any questions can be directed to the main office of your child's school.
Lost passwords can be retrieved by entering your username to the left and then choosing "Forgot password?". An email will be sent to the email address registered in our system.
Are you ready for the future? CAREERS: The Next Generation, in collaboration with our education and industry partners, would like to invite Junior & Senior high students to participate in our RAP and Skilled Trade Fairs.
This free event introduces students to industries and career opportunities they might not otherwise learn about. Including a short inspiring message of courage and motivation, that will help facilitate key action steps for students toward high school internship opportunities with the Registered Apprenticeship Program (RAP) and help prepare them for the road ahead.
CAREERFair: RAP and Skilled Trades events will be held 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm on:
• South Calgary - Wednesday February 21, 2018 @ Lord Beaverbrook High School
• North Calgary - Wednesday March 7, 2018 @ James Fowler High School
• East Calgary - Tuesday March 20, 2018 @ Father Lacombe High School
For more information visit: www.nextgen.org/calgary
Key objectives of the CAREERFair: RAP and Skilled Trades are:
• Share information about skilled trades, related industries, and potential opportunities for high school internship with RAP
• Provide networking opportunities with trade-related employers, professional associations, and post-secondary institutions.
• Answer questions from student and their supports
• Make skilled trade career education relevant to Junior and Senior High students.
• Distribute information to students