Welcome to HomeLogic - the parent and student portal for the Calgary Board of Education.
Self-registration can be done by choosing the "New User?" option to the left under the login screen.
Parents, once you have completed the self-registration process, you will receive an email with your username and password. Log in from this page to access your child's current year attendance records, timetable, marks history (grades 7 -12 only), as well as the demographic information.
Any questions can be directed to the main office of your child's school.
Lost passwords can be retrieved by entering your username to the left and then choosing "Forgot password?". An email will be sent to the password registered in our system.
All junior and senior high students and their families are invited to take part in four events that showcase the skilled trades. The Calgary Board of Education, Calgary Catholic School District, and Rocky View Schools in collaboration with CAREERS: The Next Generation are pleased to host the third annual RAP/ Skilled Trades Showcases, to highlight the exciting opportunities that the trades have to offer.
Event Details: (all events run from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
• Thurs. Feb. 18, 2016 @ James Fowler High School
• Wed. Feb. 24, 2016 @ Lord Beaverbrook High School
• Wed. Mar. 16, 2016 @ Father Lacombe High School
• Thurs. Apr. 7, 2016 @ Bert Church High School (Airdrie)
These showcases will:
• provide students with information about the skilled trades, related industries and the possibility of working in the trades
• have experts share career and training-related information with high school and junior high school students
• provide students and their families with an opportunity to network with employers, professional organizations/associations and post-secondary institutions directly related to the skilled trades
• give students opportunities to submit applications from aspiring apprentices